Walk Thru the Bible Southern Africa’s mission is to Walk Thru the Bible serves the Body of Christ with LifeChanging Bible tools and training. Our vision is to see every community impacted through the Body of Christ.
We are committed to serving the whole body of Christ across denominational, cultural, and national lines.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; John 10:35; Matthew 5:18).
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, resurrection, bodily ascension into Heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory (John1:1,14; Luke 1:26-38; 2 Corinthians 5:21; John 6:19; Romans 3:24; Matthew 28:6; Hebrews 8:1;Hebrews 7:25; Acts 1:11; Luke 21:27).
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a Godly life (Acts 5:3,4; Titus 3:5; Romans 8:9; Ephesians 5:18; Ephesians 4:30).
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting through faith God’s gift of salvation which was made possible by Christ’s death (Genesis 1:26,27; Romans 3:23,5:8,8:1; John 3:16-19,5:24; Ephesians 2:8-10).