God’s plan for challenging financial times
Live confidently and freely in uncertain economic times. Join Ron Blue and Jeremy White as they provide encouragement, practical instruction and Biblical insight on finances during challenging times.
In our troubled economy, most of us are looking for practical help and deeper spiritual perspective. What should we do in times like this? What shouldn’t we do? Financial planners and authors Ron Blue and Jeremy White answer all your most pressing questions. Not only will they help you make the right decisions, they’ll show you how to plan for the future and make use of the four keys to financial success. This DVD study course is filled with practical advice for everyday financial decisions.
In five sessions on this DVD, Ron Blue and Jeremy White, CPA, share their collective wisdom from a combined 65 years of experience in the financial services field. As men who have spent their careers caring for clients by offering sound financial advise based on a Biblical foundation, Ron and Jeremy will be voices of hope and practical insight to participants in the Surviving Financial Meltdown study.
This series includes the following messages:
- Turn Down the Noise by Turning Up God’s Voice (22:13 minutes)
- Turn Down the Noise by Facing Reality: Your Fears and Your Finances (21:16 minutes)
- Turn Down the Noise by Knowing Where you are Going: Goals and a spending plan (21:35 minutes)
- Turn Down the Noise by Having a Plan: Increase Savings and Reduce Debt (21:44 minutes)
- Turn Down the Noise by Thinking Long Term: Investing Here and in Eternity (25:51 minutes)
View an excerpt of session 1 of the DVD
Ron Blue has been a financial adviser and entrepreneur for over 40 years. During his career, he has written or co-authored 16 books on personal finance, started three companies in the financial filed and pursued his passion to see Christians empowered to integrate their faith with their financial decisions.
Jeremy White has been a certified public accountant since 1988 and is a partner at Blythe, White & Associates, PLLC in Paducah, Kentucky. As a Kingdom Adviser Qualified Member, Jeremy integrates Biblical wisdom into the comprehensive financial service that he offers his clients. Prior to founding his own financial services firm, Jeremy worked for Ernst & Young in Miami, Florida.
The Surviving Financial Meltdown DVD Training Curriculum contains:
- One DVD, containing five teaching sessions
- One Resource CD, containing printable posters and a pamphlet to promote your study
- One 83-page Participant Guide.
- Price per unit: R295 – get it HERE
To shop online for this product CLICK HERE or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 011 782 4222 (+27 11 7824222)