People Puzzle Instructor Training
Learn valuable skills that will help you improve the relationships in your own life and also equip you to teach others
People Puzzle Instructor training certifies you to teach THREE LifeChanging people skills live events. Through this one-day Bible-based training you’ll be equipped to bring these live events into both the Christian community and the marketplace. The three People Puzzle live events you will be equipped in are:
Solving the People Puzzle – Using a DISC behavioural indicator, you’ll learn how to improve relationships in every area of your life. You’ll gain a new perspective on how to maximise strengths, motivate and encourage others based on their unique personality. Designed for leadership teams, church staff, mission teams and teachers. The Solving the People Puzzle participant guide contains Biblical references and themes. This participant guide is also available in Afrikaans.
Sharpening Your People Skills – Using a DISC behavioural indicator, you’ll learn how to improve relationships in every area of your life. You’ll gain a new perspective on how to maximise strengths, motivate and encourage others based on their unique personality. Designed for leadership teams, company staff, NGO’s, government bodies, teachers and students. With no Bible references in the participant guide, Sharpening Your People Skills can be used in any context. This participant guide is also available in Afrikaans.
Understanding the Love of Your Life – Using the DiSC Personality Profile, you’ll gain a new perspective on how God designed your spouse with specific gifts and strengths and you’ll learn how to improve your marriage using these new insights. This participant guide is also available in Afrikaans.
Teach others how to understand and dramatically improve relationships
If you have a heart to impact lives in a major, life-changing way and you have a passion for teaching, mentoring, and coaching, then you’ll find becoming a certified People Puzzle Instructor one of the best investments of your time and gifting. Become a certified trainer and you’ll impact lives!
What is People Puzzle Instructor training?
People Puzzle Instructor training is a one-day equipping event for pastors, professionals and business leaders , encompassing three courses, that will dramatically:
- Improve your people skills
- Strengthen your leadership abilities
- Enhance team building opportunities
What’s the impact?
These leadership principles are taught at a People Puzzle Instructor training event:
- Learn about the four personal styles that impact the way people interact and work together.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the people around you.
- Value and appreciate yourself and others.
- Learn how to adapt your personal style and approach to meet the collective need and achieve the greater good.
- Apply these principles in order to lead more cohesive teams.
- Build stronger teams and families by teaching others to apply the People Puzzle concepts in their daily lives.
The People Puzzle Instructor training includes:
- A one-day training to equip you as as as a certified People Puzzle Instructor.
- The ‘Solving the People Puzzle’ course is presented in full, while ‘Sharpening Your People Skills’ and ‘Understanding the Love of Your Life’ are cross-referenced.
- One computerised online Success Insights DISC report.
- Three course workbooks – one per course.
- Ten course workbooks – any combination of your choice for your first teaching event.
- Teacher’s manuals.
- PowerPoint materials.
- Lifetime certification to teach Solving the People Puzzle, Sharpening Your People Skills and Understanding the Love of Your Life anywhere.
- No annual renewal fee, no reporting requirements and no minimum annual workbook order requirement.
- Lunch and refreshments.
Accommodation is not included in the registration. If you need accommodation, please click here.
Alumni information: Persons that have previously attended a People Puzzle Instructor Training event (or equivalent) qualify to attend this event at a 50% discount. Come for a refresher. To register and pay as an Alumni, please contact 011-782-4222 (+27-11-782-4222) or email email@example.com.
Upcoming People Puzzle Instructor Training events dates and rates – CLICK HERE
2016 training dates coming soon
Questions? Call 011-782-4222 (+27-11-782-4222) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.