The information that needs to be in your WorldTeach Report SMS:
Your First name and Surname; Your email address (if any);Seminar name; Seminar language; Seminar date; Town where seminar was held; Number of attendees
An example of what a WorldTeach Report per SMS would look like: “Over a period of 8 weeks Bongani Vilakazi taught a ‘Raise Up a Child’ seminar in Zulu to 15 people in Ivory Park. The last session was held on the 12th April 2011 (12-04-2011, dd-mm-yy). His email address is email@example.com.” Bongani’s WorldTeach Report per SMS to 42862 would look like this:
Bongani_Vilakazi;firstname.lastname@example.org;Raise Up a Child;Zulu;120411;IvoryPark;15
– SMS’s to 42862 are charged at standard rates only. This is NOT a premium number.
– Use 42862 in South Africa only.
– The maximum text length of an SMS to 42862 is 160 characters.
– The fields are to be separated by a semicolon ( ; )
– You only need to leave a space for ‘Your First name and Surname’. Use an underscore to indicate these space/s.
– For all the remaining content no spaces are needed.
– You should receive an immediate reply SMS, confirming we have received your SMS.
– We will assume the cellphone number that you have sent the SMS from is your personal cellphone number.
– If you do not have an email address, please leave this field blank.
– By sending this SMS you confirm that you have taught at least three-quarters of the course content to the same (similar) group.
– It more effective to use workbooks when facilitating this course, so order today for your next event.
– There is also a full range of LifeChanging courses available for almost every need. Go to our new online store, www.LifeChangeWarehouse.com.
– These WorldTeach Report SMS submissions also subscribe to the WorldTeach Southern Africa terms and conditions (available online at www.bible.org.za under ‘WorldTeach – Frequently Asked Questions‘).
Remember… Teach. Report. Benefit.
Email your WordTeach Report to WorldTeach@wtb.co.za